Our mission at the GET Academy
is not only to provide a top-notch initial teacher training course for you, one that is all encompassing from both the theoretical side of EFL and the practical skills needed to be an effective teacher in the classroom, but also to support, nurture and guide you, the student teacher, through this life-changing experience at the GET Academy.
However, we also know that real life can get in the way sometimes and finances can be a burden! Therefore, in order to bring you one step closer to your dream of becoming a qualified and experienced EFL teacher, we have scholarship options available.
- Scholarship covers course fees (accommodation fees or any other fees are not covered under the scholarship).
- There will be one scholarship awarded per course.
- Scholarships will not be awarded based on a financial means basis, but rather on submission of one of the
- essay titles below (provided the candidate has followed all the guidelines)
Steps for completing scholarship application
- Once you have received an offer from the Admissions Team, accept your place on the course by paying
the course fees and signing the acknowledgement form.
- Complete the scholarship application and send it to the Admissions Team within 2 weeks of accepting your
place on the course.
- The successful candidate will be notified after the closing date of applications for the course in question.
- The course fees will be refunded to the successful applicant upon successful completion of the course.