At the Global English Teaching Academy, we understand how much of a barrier cost can be. With participants having to support themselves financially for the duration of the course, we want this rewarding teacher training experience to be available to candidates from all walks of life. We aim to create the best EFL teachers regardless of your socioeconomic background, which is why we are committed to making the course accessible through low tuition fees.
That is why the total cost of the entire course is only €1400.
No other course on the market offers; two accredited certifications, 200+ hours of real classroom experience (practicum), 130 hours of face-to-face tuition, 15 hours of assessed teaching practice, support with accommodation and travel to schools for the duration of the course, at such an affordable price This is why the Global English Teaching Academy was the winner of the Best Value TEFL Award for 2018!
- Full tuition fees
- Trinity College London moderation fees (including certificates)
- Exam fees
- Over 200+ hours of teaching practice
- 130 hours of face-to-face input sessions
- 15 hours of observed and assessed teaching practice by qualified course tutors
- Avail of our Job Assistance Program
- Daily travel to and from accommodation to schools
- Provision of teaching bag and materials
- Full use of training centre facilities (WiFi, printer, photocopier, library etc.)
- Welcome lunch
- Graduation dinner
- Daily tea/coffee
- ECTS credits earned towards TEFL module for undergraduate course
depending on the university and accreditation awarded at your home university
What’s not included?
- Accommodation (€98 per week) (link to accommodation)
- Cleaning fee* (€85)
- Printing fee (€25)
*A €85 cleaning fee and €25 printing fee (both payable in cash on Orientation day).
In case of loss/damages to supplied teaching materials and/or accommodation/training facilities, each student is financially responsible and will be held accountable for any damages incurred.
What you should budget for (food & extra curricular activities)
From the experience of previous Student Teachers, we suggest that applicants budget around €250 for each month they participate on the course which should cover basic needs. Accommodation costs €98 per week and is all inclusive i.e. gas/electric/water/internet are all included in the price. All travel to and from school is provided for the duration of the course. For more information on accommodation, please follow this link: www.stuwo.at/studentenheime/wien/triester-strasse