What we offer
The opportunity to teach English to young learners at Austrian Summer Projects using our innovative, communicative method! You will travel to local Austrian projects, implement our immersive English projects and make a positive impact on the educational experience of your students. We have a number of full-time and freelance positions available from April 2023.
Who you are
- Do you have a passion for teaching English?
- Do you possess the interpersonal skills to motivate and engage young learners?
- Do you want to be a part of an international team of talented teachers?
- Do you have a passion for cultural exchange?
As an EFL Teacher, duties include:
- Teach 22-27 hours per week in schools across Austria, implementing our innovative, communicative method
- Motivate, engage and inspire your students
- Communicate with your Project Lead to ensure cohesive delivery of English projects
- Travel between campus and school
- Ensure integrity of project paperwork and administrative procedures
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will be an native-level English speaker, hold a TEFL qualification and have experience that demonstrates both a genuine talent for working with children and teaching skills.
- Native-level English speaker
- Relevant TEFL qualification
- Relevant experience in a young learner teaching environment
- Residence and working rights in the EU
- Minimum of 200 hours classroom experience
- State Teacher Credentials
- Full, valid driving licence
Salary and Benefits
- Generous remuneration (Winter and Summer bonuses will be paid in November, March and June respectively)
- Full social and pension contributions
- Medical insurance (ÖGK)
- Annual leave accrued on a pro rata basis
- Contribution towards return flights