EFL Trainer (Summer Program)
What we offer
The opportunity to teach English to young learners at Austrian Summer Projects using our innovative, communicative method! You will travel to local Austrian projects, implement our immersive English projects and make a positive impact on the educational experience of your students. We have a number of full-time and freelance positions available from July 2023.
Who you are
- Do you have a passion for teaching English?
- Do you possess the interpersonal skills to motivate and engage young learners?
- Do you want to be a part of an international team of talented teachers?
- Do you have a passion for cultural exchange?
As a Summer EFL Trainer, duties include:
- Teach 29 units per week in projects across Austria, implementing our innovative, communicative method
- Motivate, engage and inspire your students
- Communicate with your Project Lead to ensure cohesive delivery of English projects
- Travel between campus and project locations
- Ensure integrity of project paperwork and administrative procedures
The GET Academy and its associated not-for-profit initiative Hello English! promote a holistic approach to language learning based on the development of social and communicative competences in an immersive learning environment The Academy leads the way in Initial Teacher Training for students of TEFL by putting theory into practice in real Austrian classrooms, while Hello English! connects native-speaking English teachers with Austrian children through project-based cultural and linguistic exchange.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will be an native-level English speaker, hold a TEFL qualification and have experience that demonstrates both a genuine talent for working with children and teaching skills.
- Native-level English speaker
- Relevant TEFL qualification
- Relevant experience in a young learner teaching environment
- Residence and working rights in the EU
- Minimum of 200 hours classroom experience.
- Previous summer camp or coaching experience
- State Teacher Credentials
- Full, valid driving licence
Salary and Benefits
- Generous remuneration
- Full social and pension contributions
- Medical insurance (ÖGK)
- Annual leave accrued on a pro rata basis
Director of Studies
+43 7614 21499